Image Map

Friday, September 22, 2017

Fashion Friday

Happy First day of Fall!!

Fall didn't get the memo up here in New York though.  Looking at the forecast, temperatures will be in the 80s and hitting even 90 next week. What?!

It did cool down a bit in August, so I was able to try out some new "Fall" items, but I have since been living in shorts and tees again.

Most of all of my tops are from Apricot Lane Boutique.  I find the small fits me perfectly!

I love this color combo-- a soft olive green and mauve.  I thought the Rebel pendant was perfection.


Scarves are the perfect accessory for this whacky weather.  It's chilly in the morning and then as it gets hot, most places have AC running so I find that having a scarf is pretty darn helpful!  This dress was a Fabletics purchase.


Joe calls this my lumberjack shirt.  I love it! It's super soft and kept me warm when it dipped a bit cooler.  The browns and mustard yellow are always a favorite this time of year. I paired it with my Covet Sunday Bag.


I wore white after labor day and paired it with a taupe/blush colored top. I loved how feminine it was! I still adore these Nila Chandelier earrings.


Simple date night was a black swing dress from Old Navy & jewels.  I am obsessed with S&D's new Druzy collection.



I am adoring the velvet trend, but I say to tread lightly.  Don't over do it!  I love it on a kimono or a tee.  Here I layered it with a white tank from Banana Republic.



I think all of these colors are so chic right now.  Dark olives, grey, black, blue jean and a pop of animal print and you can't go wrong.


My friend Ann sent me this and I about died.  I'm only 80%, how about you?


Have fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)