Image Map

Monday, September 25, 2017

Advocare Cleanse Day 1, Fitness & Faith

Hey Monday!

Today I am finishing up my 10th day of antibiotics and starting my 10 day cleanse.  I haaaaate antibiotics and am so grateful for them healing me, but now get that bad bacteria out of my gut. Puhlease!  I should probably wait until tomorrow to start, but timing wise, this is what needs to happen, mmm k?

It's been a hot minute (90 days) since my last cleanse and I found myself picking off the kids plates just a wee too much.  You know what I'm talking about mama, I know you do.  "Just one bite," turns into "just one cookie" or "'I'll eat clean tomorrow" or "Well, I ate like crap all weekend so what's the point of it starting to eat clean now?"

Well the point is that you will feel a million times better and will thank yourself if you stick to and get back into a healthy regime.  If I use the word "diet" I refer to what I am eating.  I am never ON a diet, I will never be on a diet. I like to think of the 80/20 rule because back when my girl Nikki told me about that, my world was changed forever.

I always struggled with eating healthy or staying fit.  I usually carried an extra 10-15 pounds and would not have considered myself fat, but I was never really comfortable.  Unless I starved myself from carbs and worked out like a maniac, it was a challenge.

Enter in Advocare


Finding my groove back in 2013 was crucial.  After having Brooke and having A LOT of extra weight to lose, I was seriously ready for something.

I had no idea how much Advocare would teach me, the friends I'd gain along with the confidence that it brought me.

I am still a MUCH better person today thanks to Nikki for reaching out a hand, and Danielle showing her the way.

While I may not be building a business with it, I certainly fuel my body a lot better because of it.  (And still enjoy my 40% discount FOR LIFE)

At 36 I want to be in fantastic shape to run and keep up with my kiddos.

I want to feel the best in my own skin and treat my body well.

I want to be as hot and sexy as I can for my main man!!

It's true.

So you just gotta find what works for you.


Today I did legs and it felt oh so good.


I started with the probiotics, followed by the peach fiber (YUM) and then I was kind of mad at myself for, A.) Not eating enough breakfast and B.) Not taking a photo!

I had 2 eggs w/ spinach and one pc of dry wheat toast.  I needed more...

Meal 2 was one small chicken breast, a veggie & some brown rice at 10:45 haha.

Then I had to go stage one of our homes & knew I needed some energy to do it...


After my leg workout I hit up the vegan chocolate shake.


I'm not sure if I'll do chicken or fish tonight, but I made sure hubby grilled up chicken and venison yesterday so I will NOT be short in the protein department.

I'm starting to look into the whole Macros thing..still super confusing and do I really need a food scale?!

I also have a new girl crush...I don't watch TV really, but I tend to get sucked into You Tube and following people that I admire.  When I was pregnant, my feed was flooded with other prego mamas. Now I feel like I need to be surrounded by healthy, fit and inspiring ladies! She is hysterical and real.  I love her easy recipes and her dog is adorable too!



I must say that although getting sick kind of made me down in the dumps, now that I'm doing much better, I feel so much more focused and energized than before.

I attribute it to really starting to walk further along in my faith.  With some very knowledgable and intelligent ladies in my life, I feel as though I am starting to reach a place of such peace and serenity.


True alignment with oneself happens when you can pull apart all of the layers of and see the very core, meaning of life.  I will continue to work super hard at this level because I have never felt so good mind, body and soul.  Am I perfect? No.  Am I exactly where I want to be? Yes and No.  But I know I am on my way to getting there.  Slow and steady.

Enjoy your day friends!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)