Image Map

Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

I hope that everyone had a nice day yesterday!  Hubby was so sweet and made 'my breakfast' of spinach, eggs, tomatoes & feta. I even had a little mimosa to start the day!


We relaxed and took it easy; Joe decided it was time for the kids to have a Power Wheels.  We hit up the sidewalks and headed out to the back parking lot.  Maiden Voyage!


Here he tried to make it go faster, aka 5 miles an hour. Neither kid liked it!


They love 'balancing' on this log.


He's getting so big.



Behind the scenes, #momlife




I wanted to get a few photos of just the kids and I...


I just love her little grin.


Thanks for the photobomb dad!


"Girls Rule, Boys Drool."


I think I got a few good ones for my mother in law to print off for me haha!


Of course I may have ended with one more little glass of bubbly.


Cheers to all of you who work your tail off each and every day.  You put everyone else before yourself, take pride in washing, folding, putting away little pajamas. You clean up countless crumbs and wash off never-ending sticky surfaces.  You still find time to love your husband and be a good friend.  You shower at 4pm and sometimes forget how nice jeans feel. Cheers to being awesome; no matter what season you're in, I am sure that #momlife is no easy task, but once you're living it, you'd never go back.  I'm not going to lie; I got quite emotional looking back at newborn photos wondering where on earth these last 2 & 4 years have gone.  Being a mother has certainly challenged me, changed me and for sure has made me a better human being.  Such a special task that should never be taken too lightly.


We ended the day with Joe's ribs & grilled asparagus. I also had him grill me up some chicken breasts to eat for lunch all week!


For dessert I made this Tastefully Simple sugar cookie wafter thing---I dont know but it was SO GOOD.  Joe wanted to put ice cream & fruit in it.


I was "SORT OF" healthy with some greek yogurt and fruit...omg. Addicting!


How did you celebrate Mother's Day?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like quite lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful Mothers Day! Love the breakfast in bed! I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend and I LOVE your new #momlife necklace!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)