Image Map

Friday, March 17, 2017

Fashion Friday

What a week!  Lots of snow and no place to really go!  I did get dressed up a bit for Joe's work dinner last Saturday night.  I'm usually a dress kinda gal, but it was FRIGID and I wanted to wear my fun cozy sweater from Express.  As usual, Lipsense was my bff--stayed in place all night long!  Want a long lasting and amazing lipstick and gloss? Check out my bestie's FB Group: Ann Gets Lippy.   It's worth checking out, trust me!!  I also opted for my Nila Chandiliers.


Simple arm party.


Sunday brought errand day--I was on a mission to prepare for the big Nor'easter that was headed our way.  (FYI I was so happy that I did!! I love big storms, and I love when I'm right about them!!)

New sunnies: Wesleys in blush.


Once I was stuck inside, I decided to play dress up a bit.  The new Gita Tassels are amazing and only $39!!! How incredible is that?! These will be on repeat this Summer.  I'm thinking they're going to look so cute with a tan and cute dresses!   The celestial choker is another new fave. I can't wait to layer with it!  Speaking of layering, VS Pink has some adorable bralettes.  I am a huge fan because since my reflux started, underwires kill me to wear--ugh!  So this cute peek-a-boo look with a cozy sweater is fun.


The sun finally came out all day yesterday and it felt so darn good!



Baby boy and I went and had a fun morning. Sure I should have gone grocery shopping, cleaned the kitchen, folded the clothes, ran the dishwasher...but instead we dropped off Big sis and headed out to play.  This boy needed to run his legs!


We also rode the Merry-go-Round which is always a fun time. (Like my 'mom on the go' look?  Headband, sparkle studs and mascara.


Brooke came out of school as a Leprechaun.


I FINALLY did a sweaty workout.  I put the kids down for a nap and it was go time. No more excuses. I have a disco dress to wear in 2 weeks!!


Oh, and Summer is around the corner eventually...how about these new beauties?! Launching late March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)